PLM Application Consultant
About the Company
Locinox is a fast growing international company with headquarters in Waregem, Belgium. We are a leading designer and manufacturer of electro-mechanical products for the outdoor fencing, gating & access control industry such as (electro)locks, hydraulic gate closers and electric keycode panels.
As a PLM Application Consultant you will serve as the CAD/PDM/PLM applications specialist to lead the deployment of SolidWorks Manage PLM system within the international engineering team (25 FTE). You will closely work together with the Product Managers and report to the R&D Director.
A day as PLM Application Consultant?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the improvement of all processes & procedures linked to the PLM solution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support CAD / PDM / PLM methods and applications.
- Monitor and optimize the usage of all CAD / PDM applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system problems. Work proactively to identify potential issues and recommends/implements preventative solutions.
- Establish and improve upon company CAD modeling & drafting standards.
- Assist with development, compliance and documentation of CAD/PLM standards, procedures, templates, standard object libraries and best practices to improve CAD/PLM system.
- Propose process & system solutions by means of project management methods (project briefs, specifications, project initiation documents, project status dashboards, etc.)
- Effectively communicate the benefits of a proposed solution to end users through verbal, presentation and demonstration skills.
- Create, develop and maintain end-user documentation describing the implemented CAD / PDM / PLM processes and/or methodology.
- Enforce consistency, reuse of data and standard practices.
- Analyze possibilities and fit-for-purpose of a PDM-ERP (Microsoft Dynamics) interface; in close collaboration with ERP Manager.
- You will monitor, initiate and follow up PLM developments and the technical implementation of changes, enhancements and upgrades.
- You are responsible for solving PLM/ PDM/ CAD system incidents, problems and service requests in time and quality.
- You are responsible for training new recruits on the use and best practices of PDM/PLM.
- You have experience in engineering design, project management and a strong knowledge of PDM and PLM systems to support and improve the execution of product engineering projects.
- Ideally you have worked as a PLM Application specialist over the last years.
- You are willing to help build more structure in our R&D department. You are hands-on, you have a positive energy & you know how to motivate people.
- You are a teamplayer and you can work in a rapid-changing & fast-growing climate.
- You are self-reliant & a hard worker. You don’t quit until the job is done.
1. Take Action
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
2. First Interview
Our HR Manager Margaux will analyse your resume and motivation letter. If you convince her, she will invite you for a first interview.
3. Technical Interview
In a second phase, our R&D Director Kim, wil interview you to see if your technical knowledge is a fit with what we are looking for.
4. Get to know the team
You get a tour in Locinox to get a 'look & feel' of what it would be like to work here. You can meet your future colleagues & chat with them.
5. Final Phase
Our CEO Mik makes you a descent proposal.
Omdat we een gepassioneerd en talentvol team hebben, de snelheid en flexibiliteit van een KMO en de internationale spirit van een multinational. Onze producten zijn bovendien zeer aanwezig in het straatbeeld waardoor je je gemakkelijk kan identificeren met ons werk. Als Trends Gazelle zijn wij steeds op zoek naar nieuwe mensen waarmee we actief bouwen aan onze, en aan jouw toekomst; “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” Join us !