Locinox, with its headquarters near Ghent (Waregem), Belgium, and a distribution subsidiary in the US and Poland, designs and manufactures a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and access control solutions for the fence & gate industry (driveway sliding & swing gates for pedestrian access control).
120 employees realize a turnover of 45 mio € at 2000 customers, including companies such as Betafene and Privacon. 90% of the turnover is realized through export.
The company has been recognized in 2021 as one of Belgium’s Best Managed Companies by Deloitte/Econopolis/KU Leuven and is a 2021 winner off the “Leeuw van de export”.
Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. For the 10th consecutive year Locinox has a turnover growth of over 10%. Thanks to the permanent investments in engineering, product development and globalization of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry. Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no empty words! The company ensures that catalogue products are assembled-to-order and send to him/her within 24 hours after the order. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so innovations result in a constant competitive advantage. Locinox holds more than 40 patents. Five new patents are added each year.
R&D at Locinox represents over 20% of the workforce, employing a team of product- and projectmanagers as well as design engineers with different skillsets.
This enthusiast team dedicates their time and efforts to continuously improving the existing products as well as the development of new products. As the team grows bigger, the product ranges get more diversified and the products themselves get more complex, there is the need for a person that will lead the mechanical engineering team in making the right choices to keep their projects on time and on budget.
A day as...
You will lead new product development in electromechanical products such as fence & gate hardware, hydraulic gate closers, …
Some examples are the development of :
- an extended range of highly modular locks (code access, double cylinder, emergency exit, …)
- of extremely durable and weatherproof hydraulic gateclosers
- of extremely robust and versatile turnstile mechanisms
- of different kind of patented fixations to provide plug & play installation
Together with the Product Managers, you will develop a product & manufacturing roadmap, ultimately producing innovative electromechanical products.
You will challenge that the specified requirements are indeed the best answers to the market needs.
You analyze new technologies and decide which ones to integrate in the (electro-) mechanical solutions.
You manage the resources of the Belgian mechanical design team
- Manage the Belgian development team towards efficient cooperation with the other departments).
- You will provide leadership support and assistance to the design team through regular communications, training, coaching and ensuring standards of discipline are maintained
- You will be responsible to enhance the level of knowledge in the team by training and helping team members reaching a higher level of autonomy
- Master’s degree in electromechanics with a solid experience in product development
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management, managing project schedule, budget, technical scope and resources
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing a multidisciplinary team, managing project schedule, budget, technical scope and resources
- Must be capable of working independently and in a team-based environment
- Capable of translating strategic vision to achievable concepts which you coordinate
- Must be able to communicate clearly (both verbally and in writing) and to inspire and develop team members.
- Ability to present project & product information across all levels of the organization
- Strong personal presence, self-confidence and infectious sense of urgency.
- Assertive and decisive
- Desire to work in a fast-pace, growing and deadline-driven environment
- Dutch & English communication skills
1. Take Action!
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A first introduction
Our HR Manager Margaux & our selection partner will analyze your CV & motivation letter in detail. If you can convince her, you will be invited for a first interview.
3. Technical InterviewIf the previous phase went smoothly, you may meet the R&D director Kim Vanhoutte who will do a technical interview with you.
4. Final Phase
You will have the opportunity to take a look around our offices. This way you can already get to know your future team & colleagues.
5. It's time for an offer!
You will have the opportunity to meet our owner Joseph Talpe. Through the CEO Mik, you will receive a customized salary proposal upon positive completion.
Omdat we een gepassioneerd en talentvol team hebben, de snelheid en flexibiliteit van een KMO en de internationale spirit van een multinational. Onze producten zijn bovendien zeer aanwezig in het straatbeeld waardoor je je gemakkelijk kan identificeren met ons werk. Als Trends Gazelle zijn wij steeds op zoek naar nieuwe mensen waarmee we actief bouwen aan onze, en aan jouw toekomst; “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” Join us !