Locinox, with its headquarters in Waregem (B) and a distribution subsidiary in the US, designs and manufactures a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and software solutions for the gate and fence industry. Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. For the fifth consecutive year Locinox has a turnover growth of over 10%. Thanks to the permanent investments in product development, automation and globalisation of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry. Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no empty words! The company ensures that catalogue products are assembled to size of the customer and send to him/her within 24 hours after the order. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so our innovations result in a constant competitive advantage.
Within the frame of a strong expansion of our commercial activities, Locinox is looking for a Sales Manager Eastern Europe (based in Poland)
Watch our company video on our website and be part of our expansion!
A day as...
You are responsible for the follow-up and the expansion of the customer portfolio of your country (Germany). For both the product range of mechanical components (Fence & Gate Accessories) and the new fast-growing department of Automation & Entrance Control.
You will also be responsible for supervising and organizing your external sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- After your training at the headquarters in Belgium you will take full responsibility of the turnover, the team and its sales activities in your region.
- You define the optimal commercial strategy for your market, track the sales goals and report results as necessary.
- You oversee the activities and performance of the sales team and monitor where necessary.
- You manage, advise and support your current key-customers (manufacturers and dealers).
- You develop and execute specific prospection plans in order to secure increasing turnover in new segments with the numerous new products that Locinox is developing every year.
- You detect and report specific needs of your markets and report them to the Headquarters in Belgium.
- You closely collaborate with the buying and engineering department of your customer/manufacturer, or with the sales team of your dealers. You advise them on the product range, product launches, and provide training if necessary.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the primary technical support (both by phone and on site) of the direct and non-direct channels to your account and consult with the Locinox after-sales services if required.
- Together with your team you manage and optimize the sales procedure from A to Z.
- You directly report to the Sales Director.
- You have a higher (master) technical degree (or equal by experience) and you have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in managing a sales team in a B2B environment, preferably in the branch of technical products (catalogue sale).
- You have a strong interest in electro-mechanics and electricity/electronics.
- You like to build relationships: you enjoy making new contacts and developing a network.
- You have a positive attitude and are able to lead a sales team and drive them to excellent results.
- You have good analytical skills and are able to report your findings to your team and the Headquarters in Belgium
- Liaising with existing customers, actively responding to enquiries, looking for up-selling opportunities and closing deals is your second nature.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to manage own time and prioritize workload.
- Being pro-active and having a flexible approach to working makes you fit in our team.
- Your perseverance and performance orientation enable you to achieve your commercial objectives.
- You like being on the road and be close to your customers. Moreover, on a regular basis (6 to 8 times per year) you visit the Locinox headquarters in Belgium (Waregem) for product training, etc.
- German is your native language but you are capable to express yourself in English which allows you to collaborate and exchange information with all Locinox colleagues.
Because our team is passionate and talented, we have the speed and flexibility of a SME and the international spirit of a multinational. Our products are all around so you can easily identify yourself with our company.
Being a fast-growing company, we are always looking for new people with whom we can actively build our and your future.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” (quote by William Jennings Bryan, American politician)
How to apply?
1. Take action
Send out your resume & moitivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A first 'get to know' interview
Our HR Manager Margaux will analyse your profile. If you can convince her, she will invite you for a first online interview.
3. Sales Management Interview
If the precious interview was a succes, you get to meet our sales director Lieven Pieters. He will dig in to your sales & managerial experience...
4. Behind the scenes
You get the chance to visit our company, see our products and meet your potential colleauges.
5. Financial Proposal
If all goed well, we will offer you the next step in your career! Welcome to the Locinox Family
Omdat we een gepassioneerd en talentvol team hebben, de snelheid en flexibiliteit van een KMO en de internationale spirit van een multinational. Onze producten zijn bovendien zeer aanwezig in het straatbeeld waardoor je je gemakkelijk kan identificeren met ons werk. Als Trends Gazelle zijn wij steeds op zoek naar nieuwe mensen waarmee we actief bouwen aan onze, en aan jouw toekomst; “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” Join us !