Locinox, with its headquarters in Waregem (B) and a distribution subsidiary in the US, designs and manufactures a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and software solutions for the gate and fence industry. Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. For the fifth consecutive year Locinox has a turnover growth of over 10%. Thanks to the permanent investments in product development, automation and globalisation of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry. Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no empty words! The company ensures that catalogue products are assembled to size of the customer and send to him/her within 24 hours after the order. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so our innovations result in a constant competitive advantage.
Within the frame of a strong expansion of our commercial activities in the UK, Locinox is looking for an Area Sales Manager South UK
A day as...
You are responsible for the follow-up and the expansion of the customer portfolio of your region in the UK. For both the product range of mechanical components (Fence & Gate Accessories) and the new fast-growing department of Automation & Entrance Control.
- After your training at the headquarters in Belgium you will take full responsibility of the turnover of your region.
- You manage, advise and support your current customers (manufacturers and dealers).
- You closely collaborate with the buying and engineering department of your customer/manufacturer, or with the sales team of your dealers. You advise them on the product range, product launches, and provide training if necessary.
- You are responsible for the primary technical support (both by phone and on site) of the direct and non-direct channels to your account. You look for new business opportunities and consult with the Locinox after-sales services if required.
- Together with an internal sales assistant you manage the sales procedure from A to Z.
- You directly report to the Head of UK sales.
- You have a higher technical degree (or equal by experience) and you have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in B2B, preferably in the branch of technical products (catalogue sale).
- You have a strong interest in electro-mechanics and electricity/electronics.
- You like to build relationships: you enjoy making new contacts and developing a network.
- Liaising with existing customers, actively responding to enquiries, looking for up-selling opportunities and closing deals is your second nature.
- You are Self-motivated with the ability to manage own time and prioritize workload.
- Pro-active and a positive attitude with a flexible approach to working makes you fit in our sales team.
- Your perseverance and performance orientation enable you to achieve your commercial objectives.
- You like being on the road and be close to your customers. Moreover, on a regular basis (6 to 8 times per year) you visit the Locinox headquarters in Belgium (Waregem) for product training, etc.
- You live in the Southern UK region.
How to apply?
Because our team is passionate and talented, we have the speed and flexibility of a SME and the international spirit of a multinational. Our products are all around so you can easily identify yourself with our company.
Being a fast-growing company, we are always looking for new people with whom we can actively build our and your future.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” (quote by William Jennings Bryan, American politician)
Join us !
Please send your CV/motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Omdat we een gepassioneerd en talentvol team hebben, de snelheid en flexibiliteit van een KMO en de internationale spirit van een multinational. Onze producten zijn bovendien zeer aanwezig in het straatbeeld waardoor je je gemakkelijk kan identificeren met ons werk. Als Trends Gazelle zijn wij steeds op zoek naar nieuwe mensen waarmee we actief bouwen aan onze, en aan jouw toekomst; “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” Join us !