Locinox, with its headquarters in Waregem (B) and a distribution subsidiary in the US, designs and manufactures a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and software solutions for the gate and fence industry. Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. For the fifth consecutive year Locinox has a turnover growth of over 10%. Thanks to the permanent investments in product development, automation and globalisation of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry. Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no empty words! The company ensures that catalogue products are assembled to size of the customer and send to him/her within 24 hours after the order. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so our innovations result in a constant competitive advantage.
Within the frame of a strong expansion of our commercial activities, Locinox is looking for a Area sales manager Germany (Ruhrgebiet & Rheinland-Pfalz)
Watch our company video on our website and be part of our expansion!
A day as...
- After an induction period at Locinox Belgium, you will quickly take on sales responsibility for your sales territory.
- You will be responsible for the independent organisation and strategic development of your area of responsibility.
- You are the first contact person, look after (key) accounts and convince them to include additional Locinox products in their range.
- You expand your local customer portfolio and look for new market segments.
- You search for and support new dealers and, if necessary, give product training to your sales area.
- You report to the Sales Manager Germany and you work very closely with the Sales Assistant.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the sale of technical products requiring explanation.
- You have a strong service and customer orientation.
- A confident negotiator, strong communication skills and closing power are part of your personality.
- You have a pronounced willingness to travel extensively in the sales area.
- You are interested in technology
- You understand English and can also write in English
Because our team is passionate and talented, we have the speed and flexibility of a SME and the international spirit of a multinational. Our products are all around so you can easily identify yourself with our company.
Being a fast-growing company, we are always looking for new people with whom we can actively build our and your future.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” (quote by William Jennings Bryan, American politician)
How to apply?
1. Take action
Send out your resume & moitivation letter to email@example.com.
2. A first 'get to know' interview
Our HR Manager Margaux will analyse your profile. If you can convince her, she will invite you for a first online interview.
3. Sales Management Interview
If the precious interview was a succes, you get to meet our sales director Lieven Pieters. He will dig in to your sales & managerial experience...
4. Behind the scenes
You get the chance to visit our company, see our products and meet your potential colleauges.
5. Financial Proposal
If all goed well, we will offer you the next step in your career! Welcome to the Locinox Family
Omdat we een gepassioneerd en talentvol team hebben, de snelheid en flexibiliteit van een KMO en de internationale spirit van een multinational. Onze producten zijn bovendien zeer aanwezig in het straatbeeld waardoor je je gemakkelijk kan identificeren met ons werk. Als Trends Gazelle zijn wij steeds op zoek naar nieuwe mensen waarmee we actief bouwen aan onze, en aan jouw toekomst; “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” Join us !